St Ives 5 beaches
We are blessed with more than our fair share of beaches:
1. Porthminster - Our local Blue flag beach. Right next to the hotel! Half a mile of golden sands, with calm sea conditions. Very safe for bathing, sheltered from most winds.
2. Porthmeor - Blue flag beach. Good sand and sunbathing. Good surf conditions prevail frequently, can be windy!
3. Porthgwidden - Small sandy cove and delightful sun-trap with safe bathing but keep inside line of buoys.
4. Harbour - Very sheltered sandy area in the harbour. A perfect sun-trap in the heart of town.
5. Bamaluz - St Ives secret beach just below the museum. Best when the tide is out. No life guards.
Primrose Valley Hotel
+44 (0) 1736 794939